Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Iced watermelon cocktail

Spitting watermelon stones from my balcony, with my little nephew is something I love doing in summertime.
Don´t worry, my balcony is located on the backside of a family house, nobody is getting shot down, from flying watermelon stones:-)
Almost 35°C and the sun is burning.
Another favorite thing of mine is to guzzle a "Iced watermelon cocktail" in my sun lounger. 
There is nothing better.
I´ve got this recipe from my last vacation on bali.
Every morning I had one of these refreshing cocktails...
This is a non-alcoholic cocktail, but if you add some alcohol, you can turn it into a party drink.


Photo by sabrinasue

Iced watermelon cocktail

(for about 4 servings)

1 cold watermelon 
1 lemon
crushed ice
lemon slices for garnish


Photo by sabrinasue




  • Cut the watermelon into cubes 
  • puree the watermelon in a blender and pour through a strainer
  • Squeeze the juice of one lemon and add to the watermelon juice
  • Fill each glass with crushed ice and pour over the watermelon-lemon juice
  • Garnish each glass with lemon slices


Selamat minum! (Cheers in Balinese)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your comment;-)